Terms & Conditions
Effective date: Oct. 03, 2019
1. Acknowledge and Acceptance.
Unless otherwise agreed on the contrary by other signed agreement, the terms and conditions contained herein shall deem to be the exclusive agreement between Seller and Buyer and Buyer accepts all the terms and conditions contained herein by acknowledge. Under no circumstances shall the terms and conditions contained in Buyer’s order or other documents prevail this Acknowledge.
2. Price and Delivery
Prices are shown on the applicable invoice. The delivery date and quantity shall be confirmed later by both parties and the delivery date and quantity on Buyer’s purchase order shall not be legally bound.
3. Tax and VATIn our online shop, all prices are for our products only. When the products ship to your country, some import duties, VAT or taxes may incur on them. The buyer should follow the instructions of the customs of his country and pay by himself. The buyer should not refuse to accept the goods on this ground.
4. Payment Term
Unless otherwise agreed on the contrary, full payment shall be made to Seller upon order confirmation.
5. Title and Risk
Unless otherwise agreed on the contrary, title and risk of the goods shall pass to Buyer on Seller’s shipment. Buyer acknowledge that the delivery dates are estimated only and may be changed by Seller. Seller shall do its best effort to deliver in accordance with the delivery date but shall not be liable for any delay or failure to meet the estimated delivery date.
Buyer shall inspect the goods within 7 days upon receiving. Failures to inspect the goods within the aforesaid term shall deem to be acceptance for such goods. If there is any defect or non-compliance products which are visible through reasonable commercial inspection, Buyer shall promptly inform Seller for the aforesaid conditions. Failures to notify Seller promptly shall deem to be a waiver to the right to claim such loss or damages occurred due to defective or non-compliance of the products.
7. CancellationOrders for customized products: after the order is confirmed, the order can be cancelled before production starts. If production has been started, Buyer shall bear all costs for the purchased parts or finished parts. In addition, if Buyer cancelled such orders, whether the production starts or not, Buyer shall take all responsibility to compensate Seller all cost and expenses and damages for Seller’s research and development efforts and time/labor costs for the products. If the products ordered are in Seller’s stock, Buyer may cancel the order within one week after order confirmation. If Buyer still wants to cancel the order after this period, Seller will charge a processing fee of 2%~5% of the original order amount.
8. Exclusion of Certain Damages.In no event will seller be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenue, loss of use, lost business opportunities or loss of goodwill), or for the costs of procuring substitute products, arising out of, relating to or in connection with this agreement or the use or performance of any products provided by seller, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, whether or not seller has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. The parties have agreed that these limitations will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in this agreement is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
9. Import/Export/Destination compliance
Seller certifies that these commodities, technology or software were imported/exported in accordance with all export compliance laws of the U.S and or of Hong Kong and all other applicable jurisdictions from which an import/export or transfer originates. The buyer should also agree to comply with all import/export compliance laws of the U.S and or of Hong Kong and all other applicable jurisdictions from which an import/export or transfer originates and will apply the related US or Hong Kong or other applicable import/export license before Buyer shall import/export the regulated products from which an import/export originates.
10. Limited Product Warrant
Seller warrants that the products will conform with Seller’s specifications and will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year upon the shipment. Seller’s liability to the defective products is only to repair or replace or grant Buyer a reasonable credit for such confirmed defective products. No other liability shall impose on Seller. Any return of the products shall be subject to the RMA process issued by Seller. Seller will have no obligation for any claim of defective or non-compliance products to the extent that it results from: (i) the combination, operation or use of product with or in equipment, products, or processes not provided by Seller; (ii) modifications to products not made by or for Seller; (iii) Buyer’s failure to use updated or modified products provided by Seller; (iv) Buyer’s use of products other than in accordance with this Agreement and Seller’s written instructions, or(v) the defective is caused by Act of God. Seller reserves the right to discontinue supply or sale of products at any time due to Seller’s cause or other reasonable causes. Seller reserves the right to modify its process or performance specifications for goods and shall have no liability for such modification.
11. Intellectual Property Right.After the order is established, it means that Buyer has fully understood that there is no infringement of the product. For any product quality disputes or intellectual property rights disputes caused by the use of this product, Seller will try its best to verify the attribution of responsibility and solve related disputes. Exclusion: Nevertheless ,Seller’s obligations above however shall not apply to claims which are （i）solely due to the compliance by Seller with any instructions or specifications given by Buyer；（ii）because Buyer combining with , adding to or modifying the products after shipment by Seller , or （iii）Buyer’s failure to or not properly use materials or instructions provided by Seller that would have rendered the products non infringing .If the infringement is alleged before Seller completes delivery of the affected products under an accepted order , Seller may decline to make further shipments of the products without breaching the said order.
12. Total Liability
Seller’s total liability to buyer under this agreement, from all causes of action and under all theories of liability, will be limited to the payments actually received from buyer for such products that are defective or non-compliance or infringed.
13. Force Majeure
If either party is prevented from performing any obligation hereunder by reason of fire, explosion, strike, labor dispute, casualty, accident, lack or failure of transportation facilities, flood, war, civil commotion, acts of God, any law, order or decree of any government or subdivision thereof or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of such party, then such party shall be excused from performance hereunder to the extent and for the duration of such prevention, provided it first notifies the other party in writing of such prevention.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, and the Taipei District Court shall be the court of competent jurisdiction for the first instance.
Seller may assign its rights under this Agreement by notifying Buyer.
16. Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between the parties regarding its subject matter and supercedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.